Saturday, November 14, 2009

It has been many days

Yes, many days since my last post. Much has happened. We have a new car, a 2010 Toyota Camry. The Jeep had a sensor light going out on the transmission, and instead of replacing the sensor light, we were told that it wasn't sold separately and we would have to buy a whole new transmission for $4000. We thought that was crazy, and didn't think the Jeep was going to be reliable any more, so we traded it in. The Camry is sweet.

Soon (next Thursday), I will have my left knee scoped. I have a complex tear to the meniscus that they are going to fix. Hopefully I will be back to working out soon, because I have goals for sprint triathlons next year. I haven't been able to run or swim, and I walk like Walter Brennan.

Soon also, we will have a new granddaughter, but that is out of our hands. All we can do is wait.
Love to everyone!

1 comment:

The Shawcrofts said...

Wow, lots of news! Good luck with your knee, let us know how it goes. And we love our Camry, it has been very reliable.
Your new grand daughter should be on her way any day now...:)