Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some photos...

Loralei inticed Patrick into the playhouse the other day, June 17 to be exact, and I caught a nice picture of him being a good uncle.

Here are two shots of Mia after her last dance recital, in costume of course. She is such a photogenic model. It's hard to take a bad picture of her.


If you click on the picture of the electric car, you should be able to see Ethen in the passenger seat. This was the Fourth of July parade. I lead a group of six other electric vehicles in the parade. This parade, by the way, was officially judged as "lame" by the rest of the family. I accept their judgement. I was only able to see a little bit of it, which was the politician ambling along in front of me.




1 comment:

The Shawcrofts said...

Hey Grant,

Yeah those shots of my dog were with the new camera and I sent Joe the Panasonic. I hope he's getting some good pics with it. Its a great little camera.