Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I have been watching the Olympics pretty much every evening during the games, and haven't taken the time to post.  I didn't post when the grandkids were here either, so I think I have 1 post so far this month.  Do they kick you off the blog if you don't post?  Don't wanna find out.

Not much new to report.  I went to the Monticello temple last Saturday and did a bunch of initiatories.  I was going to stay for a session too, but another member of our group had some names to take through and wanted me to take one with him, and he had gone to the earlier session while I was doing the initiatory thing, so when I was done I waited for him to come out of the celestial room so we could go in for the next session, but he came out after the next session had started, and I was not dedicated enough to wait another two hours for the next one, so we changed clothes and left.  Was that a long sentence or what!  It was still a very good experience.  Cathy could not go, but maybe she can go next time.

I get to change jobs in about 4 weeks.  As soon as another PST is trained up, I get to move into the traffic unit job, which means handling accidents instead of writing parking tickets.  7 or 8 years of parking enforcement is enough.  

Not this weekend, but next, we go to Denver for Ethen's baptism.  Congratulations Ethen!!    

No comments: