Saturday, November 29, 2008

my cloud picture, and random thoughts

I lost my cloud picture for a while.  Don't know where it went, but it disappeared, and it took me a few days for it to upload again.  I'm ignorant of the magical inner workings of Blogger regarding uploading photos.  I always wonder when the triangle with the little flashing bars around it is really doing anything or not, and when a picture takes minutes and minutes to upload and then never does, I think I am just being teased.  

Tomorrow is Sunday and Jennifer, Erik, Ethen, Mia, and Kendall are going back to Denver.  Naturally, it is snowing in the mountains.  I hope the roads aren't too bad, or I hope the wait until the snow clears and they are better.  

On a happy note, the Sooners won tonight vs Okie State.  Now tomorrow will tell if they get to play in the Big 12 title game against Mo.  There's a three way tie and the BCS ranking will decide.  I know nobody cares but me, but I care enough to post it in my blog.  Texas is practically begging to get picked over OU.  Maybe they will, maybe they won't.  Tomorrow I will know.  Either way, life goes on.  

I want to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.  I'd better get my posterior in gear, because I am still in Mosiah.   

1 comment:

Jennifer Groves said...

It was good seeing you and mom and Marian too!!! We already miss you. I'm glad the Sooners won, and that your cloud picture is back.