Wednesday, November 5, 2008

They're teasing me again

The department got this cool 2008 Jeep Liberty especially for the Traffic Unit PST (me) to drive around during the course of the day.   So far, they are just teasing me with it.  I have driven it for about a day in the past two weeks.  They are making me drive the old 98 Ford F150 traffic truck, and they keep mumbling about needing to add some equipment and stuff to the Jeep but so far it just sits in the lot and my sergeant drives it to work and home every day.  The old truck is a dog.  The Sarge says I can't have the jeep until it is ready.  I know it won't get the radio and mobile computer until Nov 17th.  I will have to drive a dog until then, and probably longer depending on how long it takes them to add the stuff.  Sigh.  

Well, my guy (not really my guy but you gotta go with who's in the race) lost the election.  Now I know how the democrats felt for the last 7 elections or so.  Sorta bummed. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Groves said...

That's cool that you get to drive the jeep around. It's not so bad being the experimental driver when you get cool cars.
Yeah, it's too bad McCain lost, but now the democrats can take the heat when things get crappy. They don't have Bush to blame anymore.

Jennifer Groves said...

Mom...I can see you as a Bella.