Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

We here at our house hope everyone has a full and happy 2009.  Don't forget to make your new years resolutions and keep them for at least a week.  Let's make '09 a great year for the family!  

Cool picture by the way, isn't it?  I may have to use is for a Christmas card next year.  

Christmas update from our house:  I (Dad) got the Band of Brothers DVD collection, the Bourne trilogy collection, a cool pocket knife that I have cut myself with twice already, an apron, and a leather hat.  We also got ourselves the Valley Forge prayer painting to keep up with everybody else.  I might have forgotten a thing or two, but that's pretty much it.  Thanks everybody for your gifts.  Mom will have to list her own loot if she wants too.  Christmas felt more like Christmas when we went over to Travis and Rebecca's house and watched Lorelai open her presents.  She had a blast, and so did we!  Too bad we couldn't watch the Groves kids open their stuff too.   Would've been fun. 

So long everybody.  Love ya!

2 comments:

The Groves Family Blog said...

Yeah, what about your sooners shirt? Where's that on the list? I'm glad you had a good christmas. We missed you guys, but also enjoyed the very laid back day that we had. We pretty much stayed in pjs all day.

Grant and Cathy Shawcroft said...

The Sooner's shirt was my favorite! I can't believe I didn't include it on the list. It would've been at the top.