Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sackcloth and Ashes! Woe is me!!

Maybe I should cut off a finger in mourning, like the Indian squaws did in the old west days!  Or rend my garments!  Or paint my face black with soot and wail and moan and throw dust up into the air!  Oklahoma lost another BCS bowl game, their 4th BCS loss in a row, and the national title game to boot.  In the end it wasn't even that close.  I'm bummed!  Totally depressed!  Maybe someday in a dim and distant future I will get over it, and look at life with a positive attitude again, but I don't see how.  OU had it's chances to score, and didn't, and had it's chances to make stops, and didn't, and Florida was the better team.  Now Texas will gloat and OU will be ranked below Utah.  How can life go on in such a world?  How?  HOW? 

Ok, I'm over it now. 

1 comment:

tlig said...

Go Hawkeyes!!!!!