Sunday, January 11, 2009

I need some family history help

I am trying to get my family history caught up.  I admit that I am really bad about it, but I am trying to get into it now.  So, I need the following, to get things recorded for my own records:

Jennifer, I need your baptism date, Erik's birth date and baptism date, the date of your wedding, and your kids birthdays.  I know I should know all this stuff so forgive me.

Rebecca, I need your baptism date, your wedding date, Travis' birth date and middle name (my mind is drawing a blank there) and Loralei's birth date.

Joe and Ashley, I need Ashley's birth and baptism dates, and Joe's baptism date.  

I thought I had some of this stuff but I can't find it, so I am asking.  I also plan on posting genealogy information regularly on the blog.  

Love you guys!  Dad. 

No comments: