Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Happy Birthday to our favorite daughter-in-law! We will be sending you a card with a gift shortly, but in the meantime, here's a rose for your enjoyment. We have a ton of rose bushes, as you know, but even then only occasionally do we have a flower that is really unique, such as this one. I happened to notice it a couple of evenings ago while saying good night to Jennifer and the grandkids, and while there was still some light, I grabbed my camera and took several shots. Only three came out the way I wanted, and this one is the best one. It's a very beautiful rose, Ashley, kinda like you are to us. Again, Happy Birthday and we hope your day is a great one! We love ya.

By the way, did you notice the rain drop?

1 comment:

The Shawcrofts said...

Aw shucks Grant. Thanks. I love you guys a lot too. I always feel bad for people who don't like their in-laws because I couldn't have asked for better ones.