Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Black Canyon Sprint Triathlon


Cathy and I got up at 0545 and drove to Montrose to watch 4 of our children (yes, Travis, you are one of ours too) participate in a sprint triathlon. When we got there, we didn't see any of them, so after calling we learned that they were still at their hotel because they didn't start until nine, and it was about eight. We wondered aloud why they didn't call us and let us know, so we could sleep in another hour too, but they didn't, so we suffered in vain. Anyway, the first photo shows the wait. I didn't get any good swim shots because of restrictions and conditions, so the second and third show Joe, who was the first out of the water, transitioning to his bike. He was first in the water and first out for our group.

It's late, so the tri coverage will be continued on the next post...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, you look so thin.
bruce

JenniG said...

I can't wait to see the next post.

tlig said...

I blame everything on Joe. I told my mom I didn't know when we were starting so don't waste your time driving down.

The Shawcrofts said...

Travis looking pretty sexy in that flesh suit. lol. I take full responsibility for the time error and I am still able to live regret free :). -Joe.

tlig said...

I know Joe isn't talking trash to me. I'm sure we could track down a picture of his vag hair on his chest if wants me to get dirty.