Thursday, May 8, 2008

The grandkid's playhouse



The playhouse is almost finished.  It looks pretty cool, and I am sure that Jed Clampett would be proud!!  I have to attach the door and window shutters and then it will be ready for waterproofing, and after that it will be ready for grandkids.  I have a gallon of the stuff (water sealant), and hopefully it will be enough.  If not, I will get some more.  It was fun and pretty easy to build, except for the back pain I got when Pat and I carried the box into the back yard.  The wood should have been packed in a couple of boxes, instead of one big heavy one.  I'm on Vicadin and some muscle relaxers until my back gets better, and I'm not riding my bike until I'm all better.  

On another note, Pat was in an accident today.  He was in his work truck and was stopping at a red light, and some old man rammed him from behind, pushing him into the car in front.  He was the filling for the sandwich.  Nobody was hurt but Pat said his neck was a little stiff.  The guy behind him got the ticket.  


No comments: