Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not everyone gets to be a blueshirt

Blueshirts are the guys on the flight deck that wear the blue shirts.  Duh.  Greenshirts wear the green shirts, redshirts wear red shirts, yellowshirts wear yellow, it's really all very color coordidnated.  There's a method to the madness, too.  Blueshirts handle chocks and chains, greenshirts do the maintenance, redshirts are the ordinance puppies, and yellowshirts are the plane captains and launch controllers on the flight deck.  There are also purple shirts that do the fueling.  I just don't have pictures to post of all the other guys.  This blueshirt is relaxing before he has to hump chains and chocks, samples of which are lying on the deck behind him.  

I just watched a show on the television that told me it took four million years to evolve my butt.  I want my money back. 

No comments: