Friday, April 3, 2009

Here's a few more shots...






...Of our Denver trip a couple of weeks ago.  Jen & Erik already posted their photos of Kendall's birthday, but here's a couple of mine anyway.  

The house is pretty quiet right now.  We were supposed to have a bunch of family down for the weekend, but the weather had other ideas.  We understand, but miss everybody.  
P.S.  The photo of Kendall wearing the monkey leash may be a repeat from my last blog, or a slightly different pose.  They are all a bunch of cute grandkids though.  We love'em to death.

3 comments:

The Shawcrofts said...

how do you get your pictures set up side by side like that? I have only figured out how to post them one at a time vertically. This is Joe by the way.

Grant and Cathy Shawcroft said...

Hi, Joe. I didn't do anything special. I think I had the middle option selected, then I downloaded all five at once instead of one at a time.

The Shawcrofts said...

hey did you take that picture that is heading your blog? It is awesome.