Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Loralei's Easter adventure

Loralei was at our house for Easter morning and went to church with us.  This is a picture of her wearing her Easter dress.  I took three shots, one that shows the matching shoes and another that was more of a close-up, but I couldn't get her to stand still and the facial expressions weren't that flattering.  This was the best of the three, so it's the one you get to see.  She had a lot of chocolate from her Easter basket so she was all wound up.  She stayed wound up in church, too.

Saturday night she colored eggs with Cathy, and had a great time.  She made sure we each had an egg with our name on it.  Sunday morning she gave me mine and told me I wanted it for breakfast.  

After she went home after church she got another Easter basket with more chocolate and presents from the Easter Bunny at her own place.  That's almost better than Christmas.  

No comments: